Indigo: Seawind 1000
The newest addition to the Fraser Island Boat Charters fleet is a Seawind 1000. Indigo is the perfect entry level catamaran for your next sailing adventure and sleeps between 6 and 8 people across 4 cabins.
Indigo also features two showers, a tender for any beach stopovers, fully stocked kichen, BBQ and all the safety equipment you could possibly need.
This 10 metre sailing vessel is easy to maneovre and makes travelling around the waters of the Great Sandy Strait and alongside Fraser Island simple and enjoyable. Bring the family or your mates for one hell of a water based adventure!
Bareboat Chartering Prices – Indigo
KEY BAREBOAT FEATURES
We provide the following bedding facilities for your chartering trip on board Indigo:
- Sleeps up to 8 with 2 double beds and 2 single beds as well as a saloon table that folds down into a large double
- Pillows/Pillow Cases
We provide the following kitchen facilities for your chartering trip on board Indigo:
- Pod coffee machine to cure those caffeine needs
- Wi-Fi available on board
- Cooking gear
- Tea Towels
- Cleaning Gear
We provide the following entertainment facilities for your chartering trip on board Indigo:
- AM/FM Radio and/or CD and DVD Player
- VHF Radio
- Dinghy with outboard motor
- Boat hook, fenders, boarding ladder and mooring lines
- Cockpit light, binoculars and torch
- Safety Gear and First Aid Kit